Gareth is best known for his mixing expertise, working with platinum selling record producer Andy Whitmore for several years. And most recently mixing for vocalist Harrison on several major worldwide releases. His work has been recognised by many of his peers including Grammy winning mastering engineer Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound NY.
No matter if you have had your track recorded at a professional studio, recorded it yourself at home, or recorded it at a live performance, Gareth will be able to mix your track, taking it to a commercial release standard.
Below are some exmaples of Gareth's work in various genres.
*all tracks are copyright protected by each artist featured.
Single song £150 / $230
EP Package (5 Songs) £600 / $900
Album Package (10 - 12 Songs) £1,200 / $1,800
*all prices shown in GBP & USD and include VAT. Rates are based on unattend mix sessions, for an attended session price please email.
To prepare your files ready for mixing please read the check list below:
• All files need to be .wav or .aiff, 44.1kHz (or higher) 24bit
• Ensure all files have the same start point
• Clearly name each file/region appropiately
• Save all files to a folder labelled (song name - artist name - tempo - key)
• Include a rough mix of the track (within the files folder)
• Include any references you may want (within the files folder)
To send files for mixing we recommend using Dropbox or WeTranser as they allow large files to be shared or sent.
* If you have any questions regarding any of the above please email email@example.com